HOUSTON, August 23, 2023 — Every summer and fall, homes in several parts of the United States are at risk of damage or destruction from wildfires. In fact, 4.5 million U.S. homes are at high or extreme risk from wildfires, with over 2 million in California alone. Recognizing the importance of proactive measures, Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions is helping contractors and homeowners in wildfire-prone regions to minimize the likelihood of flames or embers catching on the roof by providing a range of fire-resistant roofing systems and educational resources. Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions has supported homeowners and building professionals to help prepare and protect homes against natural disasters for over 70 years. In addition to the robust resources provided, the company’s team is readily available to help homeowners and contractors prepare homes for wildfires, secure roofing materials that provide superior performance and protection, and should the need arise, navigate the re-roofing process.
Fire resources for contractors include:
- Product Education: Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions understands the importance of product knowledge in helping recommend the right roofing system and offers comprehensive educational resources and materials to enhance the understanding of fire-resistant roof systems, WUI compliance, and the latest building code requirements. Roofing professionals can help homeowners avoid hassles and be protected down the road by recommending Class A fire-resistant roof systems. Visit www.westlakeroyalroofing.com/fire to access educational resources and more.
- One-on-One Support: Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions’ sales and customer service representatives are in the field, ready to help contractors as they work to stay ahead of fire season. Contractors are encouraged to visit www.westlakeroyalroofing.com/fire or contact their representative.
- Access to Fire-Compliant Products: Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions’ has manufacturing facilities throughout the United States, ready to provide contractors and building professionals with products to help more homeowners.
Fire resources for homeowners include:
- Safety Evaluation: As fire season approaches, homeowners should take a moment to evaluate the materials on and around their homes. Visit this blog for ways to assess and help increase safety this season.
- Product Options: Homeowners can help prevent embers catching fire on their roof and provide their home and family with the ultimate protection with Class A fire-resistant roof systems. For example, the National Fire Protection Agency states metal, concrete, and clay roof tiles offer some of the best protection against fire and ember entry. Visit https://westlakeroyalroofing.com/fire/ to learn about concrete, stone-coated steel, composite and clay roofing solutions designed to provide peace of mind and the ultimate protection from fire.
- Order Roofing Samples: Experience the superior quality and fire resistance of Westlake Royal Roofing Solutions by ordering roofing samples through our website. Visit https://westlakeroyalroofing.com/order-a-sample/ to place an order.
- Consultation and Support: Homeowners can connect with knowledgeable representatives to guide them through the process of selecting the right fire-resistant roofing system and licensed contractor for their homes. Visit https://westlakeroyalroofing.com/fire/ to contact Westlake for assistance.
- Dedicated Fire Website: Visit https://westlakeroyalroofing.com/fire/ to access valuable fire season resources and information all in one place!