Published September 12, 2023
“Roofing Market Insights by Arizton”
Enhance your Business Strategy with Invaluable & Targeted Insights.
Arizton provides in-depth market insight reports on the US roofing market and Europe Roofing Market.
Arizton provides information on the industry’s key issues, existing market landscape, regulatory concerns, risks & opportunities, technology evolution, and future commercial potential.
Green Trends, Silicon Solutions, & Drone Precision is the Next Big Thing in the Market
The US roofing market will be valued at around $32.89 BN in 2022 and witnessed shipments of 286.87 million square in 2022.
The US roofing market is witnessing significant growth driven by factors such as growth in new construction activity, rise in renovation and remodeling projects, and increasing demand for energy-efficient roofing materials. The US market for green roofs is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period, driven by sustainable building practices and energy-efficient solutions. This trend will likely influence the US market as more customers look for eco-friendly roofing solutions.
The rapid progression in roofing technology has resulted in the expansion of exceptional synthetic compound-based materials that are both lightweight, robust, and extremely long-lasting. Due to its advanced properties, synthetic roofing material has significantly grown in popularity. Furthermore, silicon roof solutions are witnessing a rise in the residential sector. Drones are becoming a popular part of the roofing industry. They are employed to take measurements of a building. Therefore, this technology will help to complete a project in a shorter period.
Get a Glimpse of the Market Now: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/united-states-roofing-market-focused-insights
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the US Roofing Market?
- What factors influence the demand for high-quality roofing in the region?
- Who are the key companies in the US Roofing Market?
Europe Roofing Market Poised to Skyrocket, Market is Driven by Innovation, Digital Shift, & Solar Integration Powerhouses
The Europe roofing market to reach USD 105.68 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.50% during the forecast period.
In Europe, the pandemic has accelerated the shift of roofing materials towards online sales, as many businesses in the region have had to adapt to the changing market conditions. Therefore, this has led to an increase in the use of digital platforms for sales and marketing, which is expected to remain even after the pandemic subsidies. BMI Group, Etex Group, Wienerberger, IKO, and Sika are the leading players with strong market penetration. Vendors such as Holcim, Tegola Canadese, Industrie Cotto Possagno, Edilfibro, Klober, Swisspearl Group, and others are the other prominent players in the market with a noteworthy presence.
- In 2023, Roofit.Solar, a Europe-based company specializing in fully integrated solar roofs, raised around $7 million to meet the growing demand for rooftop solar power. It designs and produces solar roofs that aim to merge design with cutting-edge solar technology. The fully building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) solar roofs can endure extreme weather conditions. Also, it offers a concentrated total cost-of-build with 2-in-1 installation without compromising on style.
- In 2022, SunRoof, a Swedish startup, raised about $16 million to bring its integrated solar roofs to more residential and commercial customers across Europe. It has been transforming housing electrification and decentralized renewable energy generation. The evolution of renewable energy has become one of the major priorities across Europe.
Get a Glimpse of the Market Now: https://www.focusreports.store/request-sample/europe-roofing-market-focused-insights?id=55
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What was the value of the Europe roofing market in 2022?
- What is the growth rate of the Europe roofing market during the forecast period?
- What is the projected value of the Europe roofing market by 2028?
- What factors contribute to Europe’s significantly growing demand for metal roofing materials?
- How do government regulations and initiatives shape the Europe roofing market?
About Focused Reports by Arizton
Welcome to Focused Reports, an esteemed Arizton Advisory & Intelligence subsidiary committed to delivering precise and insightful market research reports across all key geographies. Our unique selling proposition lies in our affordable pricing, accurate data, in-depth research, and presentation-ready reports. With us, expensive market research is a thing of the past. We aim to be strategic, providing valuable data.
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 302 469 0707
Country: United States